Recent Blogs have identified the role of Leaky Gut as one of the causes of the unpleasant symptoms of IBS (http://boundaryherbs.co.uk/irritable-bowel-syndrome ) and a possible cause of other symptoms you might be experiencing including (http://avivaromm.com/10-signs-leaky-gut):
- food intolerances or food sensitivities.
- seasonal allergies.
- eczema, skin rashes, acne, or other chronic skin problems.
- tired all the time.
- chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia.
- anxiety, depression, or erratic moods.
- yeast (Candida) overgrowth or SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth).
- Inability to lose weight in spite of an excellent diet.
- trouble concentrating, with your memory, or notice other cognitive changes.
There are several herbs that can be very beneficial in treating a Leaky Gut and repairing the tight junctions.
Key herbs which are demulcent and healing are:
- Aloe vera
Visiting a Medical Herbalist will ensure selection of the best herbs and supplements to treat your Leaky Gut.